Porch, Portico & Deck Installation Services for Connecticut Homeowners
Since 1969, Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows has been transforming outdoor living spaces. Our talented designers create eye-catching decks, porches and porticos that help homeowners relax and enjoy their downtime. Whether you’re dreaming of an attractive multi-level deck, a cozy screened-in porch or some other functional outdoor space, our versatile options can enhance the comfort and beauty of your home.
Attractive & Budget-Friendly Design Options
Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows can work with the unique characteristics of your home to customize the perfect outdoor space. Whether it’s affordability, aesthetics or functionality motivating your project, we can give you the deck, porch or portico you’ve always wanted!
Our enclosed and open designs come with a variety of options to help you maximize the outdoor living experience, including:
- Staircases & flat entrances
- Weather- & insect-resistant screens
- Privacy & solar screens
- Pet- & child-friendly screens
- Handrails & fencing
- Wood, vinyl & composite decking
- And more!
Deciding Which Material Is Right for You
One of the biggest challenges homeowners face when building a structure is deciding which material to use. Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows builds decks, porches and porticos using the highest quality materials, and we’ve helped many customers consider their options. Three popular choices are:
- Wood. Wood is an affordable and strong material that offers a traditional look, long-lasting weather resistance and a lot of versatility. Whether you want a deck that looks natural or totally unique, wood can be painted or stained to give you a one-of-a-kind result.
- Composite. Composite decking is made from recycled fibers, plastics and binding agents. Composite is a very eco-friendly material and because it’s so weather- and stain-resistant, composite is easy to maintain. It also comes pre-finished, so you won’t have to worry about sanding, staining or painting!
- Vinyl. If you want a low-maintenance alternative to wood, consider vinyl. Vinyl decking is produced in many different forms, so whether you want a wood-like appearance or something more modern, vinyl makes it easy to create the look you want. Vinyl is also durable and easy to clean.
If you’re not sure which material is right for you, don’t hesitate to contact Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows. Our experts can present all the options and work with your budget and style to customize the right solution.
We’re a Platinum TimberTech AZEK™ Contractor
Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows wants to give you a worthwhile return on investment and because we’re certified as a Platinum TimberTech AZEK™ contractor, we can. Through extensive manufacturer training, our deck installation professionals have learned the industry’s best practices and mastered cutting-edge building techniques.
Our factory certification also gives us access to premium TimberTech AZEK products that are low-maintenance, moisture-resistant, and extremely attractive. With our high-quality products and superior workmanship, we can customize a versatile outdoor space and leave you feeling confident that you’ve made the best possible investment in your home.
Contact Us to Request an Estimate
Give our deck installation specialists a call at (203) 345-1333 or contact us online to discuss your exterior improvement needs. We’re the experts when it comes to designing, installing and restoring outdoor living spaces, so turn to our team for exceptional results!