Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019 by Sydney Speaks
Outdoor lighting is a personal preference. The best starting point is to determine your goals.
1. Why are you installing outdoor lighting?
2. How much lighting is required?
3. What mood do you want the lighting to create?
4. What landscape features do you want to highlight?
5. Is lighting for security a high priority?
6. Is power available where you need it? Is an electrician necessary?
There are 3 levels of lights:
Where would you place yourself on this scale?
our service area