Deck Building Services in Stratford, Bridgeport & Nearby Communities
We’re the Local Expert for Custom Decks & More
Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows follows a three-step process:
- Design: We start by planning all details of the design, including size, shape, entrances to the home, staircases, railings, materials and color. Additional factors that may have to be considered include pools, cooking areas, handicap accessibility and any other unique features you want. We can help you plan all the details and recommend the best layout for the type of space you want for your yard.
- Construction: Once we have a design in place, the deck building process can begin. Our team will place footers, frame the deck, create the entry to the home and install the deck surface and railings. Throughout construction, we’ll work our hardest to cause as little disruption as possible to your yard. We’ll also ensure that everything meets local building codes and provide you with a safe, stable structure that looks great and gives your family an enjoyable outdoor space for years to come.
- Finishing Touches: Once your deck is built, we’ll help with any of the details you need. This includes paint and stain, custom railings, spaces for seating or cooking and other unique design aspects. When this step is complete, you’ll have the perfect deck for your home!
Let Us Handle All the Details
From start to finish, Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows knows exactly what to consider to design a beautiful and functional deck. Our experts can analyze all the important elements of your project, including:
- Site. Any existing landscaping, utilities and even your home’s floor plan can play a role in where your deck is built. The sun, wind and other elements can also make or break your outdoor living experience. We take the time to analyze every factor before creating a plan that meets your needs
- Size & shape. If we know how you plan to use your deck, we can personalize the size and shape to improve its usefulness. Cooking or dining areas, lounging spaces, entertainment zones and spas are all things that can influence the square footage and layout of your new deck.
- Traffic flow. Knowing how you plan to use your deck can also help us design for optimal traffic flow. We can think ahead and create an open space that’s comfortable, useful and easy to navigate.
- Railings. When it comes to your deck, you’ll probably notice the railings first. That’s why we select railings that match the aesthetics of your home and landscaping. Besides their beauty, we also install durable railings that can keep you and your guests safe.
- Privacy. If you want privacy, we can install trellises, pergolas or other elements to make your outdoor space a safe and secluded oasis.
- Comfort. A deck is a relaxing place to be … if the sun, rain and other natural elements aren’t taking their toll. To combat Mother Nature, we can install retractable awnings that provide instant protection.
Additional Considerations for a Deck Building Project
Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows takes care of every detail but before we get started, there are some additional things you’ll have to consider:
- Budget. We respect all budgets and have many affordable options for your new deck. Budget may influence the size, materials and design of your deck, but whether you’ve got a little or a lot to spend, we’ll bring total quality to your outdoor space.
- Materials. Whether its budget or taste dictating which materials you choose, we have many options. We can build a deck from pressure-treated wood, weather-resistant vinyl or eco-friendly composite materials. Each offers its own benefits and we’d be happy to discuss all your material options.
- Architecture. Your deck should complement your home, not distract from it. Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows can work with your home’s unique features to create a deck that seamlessly and beautifully integrates.
- Installation. Building a high-quality, long-lasting deck is harder than it looks. If you’re thinking about making this a DIY project, you might want to reconsider. A professionally installed deck can add value, comfort and enjoyment to your home, and our team is expertly trained to get the job done right. Leave deck building to the pros at Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows!
Request a Free Deck Installation Cost Estimate
If you’re interested in adding a beautiful new deck to your home, Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows is here to help. We’re the local experts for complete deck services, and we’ll help you get the solution for your home that best fits your vision. Call us today at (203) 345-1333 or contact us online to get started with a free cost estimate!