Deck Restore & Repair Services in Bridgeport, Stratford, Fairfield, and Nearby
You may find that your deck is suffering from a number of problems: loose boards, water damage, and mildew, to name a few.
No matter what the problem, you can count on Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows to completely restore your deck. After our experts get done, you will be able to enjoy your outdoor space once again!
Our technicians will inspect your deck and make the necessary repairs, along with staining and sealing.
If your deck is beyond repair, Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows can take care of new deck installation. There’s no need to call multiple contractors.
When you hire our company to repair your deck, we will:
- Check for loosened nails and other fasteners, and reinstall or replace them with galvanized or stainless steel deck screws that are made to withstand the elements.
- Reinforce loose deck and stair railings, sand splintered areas, and plane raised board edges smooth. We’ll also replace rotted or cupped deck boards.
- Check that the deck, especially a high one, has not pulled away from the house. The point of connection, the ledger board, should be securely fastened to the house framing.
- Clean debris accumulations from between deck boards. Doing so will promote better drainage, stop rot, and reduce mildew.
- Clean decking with a biodegradable detergent and a pressure washer. We will set the pressure low enough to avoid any splintering of the decking surface.
- Refinish wood decking with semi-transparent or solid stains, or with deck or porch paint. Note: This doesn’t need to be done every year. Every two or three years is fine.
- Prune or remove excess vegetation that’s growing around the deck to promote better air circulation and prevent the growth of mold and mildew.
Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows suggests sweeping dirt and debris from your deck regularly to help protect deck boards. Otherwise grit will get underfoot and wear off the deck’s finish, revealing unsightly traffic patterns.
Free cost estimate for deck repair and restoration in Bridgeport, Fairfield & nearby CT
If your deck has popped nails, damaged boards, or fading and discoloration, you’ve come to the right contractors. Most of the time, even the most unfortunate-looking deck can be restored.
Contact Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows today to schedule an appointment with one of our home improvement experts. We will come out and inspect your deck and help you decide on the best repairs.
Our deck repair and deck design services are available throughout Greater Fairfield, Litchfield, New Haven, and Middlesex Counties. We provide no-obligation free deck restoration cost estimates to residents of Fairfield, Bridgeport, Stratford, Norwalk, New Haven, Milford, Shelton , Trumbull, Stamford, West Haven and the surrounding area.