Quality Roof Maintenance & Repair Services for Connecticut Homeowners
For over five decades, Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows has been diagnosing and repairing roof damage for Connecticut homeowners. If your roof system is showing any signs of deterioration or it’s simply been a while since you’ve had it professionally inspected, our knowledgeable experts can conduct a thorough performance assessment. We’ll locate any areas of concern, discuss all the available repair options and restore full functionality back to your roof.
Common Types of Roof Damage
Accurately pinpointing roof damage can be a tricky task, but our factory-certified roofers know how to find even the smallest signs of deterioration. From the subtle to the obvious, our detail-oriented experts look for any kind of roof damage, including:
- Broken, cracked & missing shingles
- Leaks, mold growth & water stains
- Missing & damaged flashing
- Insufficient ventilation
- Punctures, tears & dents
These and other forms of damage can quickly affect the safety of your home. Fortunately, many of these issues can be avoided with routine maintenance.
Preventative Roof Maintenance to Save Time & Money
Too many homeowners think they have to wait until there’s a problem to call in a professional roofing contractor, but that’s simply not the case. Routine preventative maintenance can help you avoid costly and dangerous damage in the first place!
Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows offers high-quality roof maintenance services to help extend the useful life of your roofing system. Our specialists can routinely visit your home, make minor repairs and help maintain the utility of your roof. Finding issues early can prevent premature deterioration, so reach out and request our effective roof maintenance services to avoid all that hassle.
The Danger of Ice Dams
Preventative roof maintenance can protect your roof for the long haul, but specialized seasonal care may also need to be part of your plan. A common issue Connecticut homeowners deal with in the winter is ice dams. When the heat from inside your house causes the snow on your roof to melt, the water runs down to the cold eaves and gutters. Throughout the winter, all that refreeze can form ice dams. Water that can’t navigate around the ice dams can move under you shingles and cause leaks, clogged gutters and other ice-related structural damage that can quickly devastate your home.
Fortunately, Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows offers quality de-icing systems that can help stop ice dams from forming in the first place.
Protect Your Roof With a Reliable Ice Melt System
If ice dams are a problem for your home during the winter months, Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows offers two popular roof de-icing systems:
- Roof de-icing cables. Our professionals can safely install de-icing cables on your roof and secure them above your gutters. We can also customize your de-icing cable solution, making adjustments to the heat based on what your home needs. Once we’ve expertly installed the cables and generated the right amount of heat, water will flow down your roof and move into your gutters without ice dams getting in the way.
- Radiant edge systems. If de-icing cables aren’t your preference, we can run a radiant edge system along the entire edge of your roof. The system can melt the snow and keep water flowing down your roof and into your gutters. A radiant edge system provides the same result as de-icing with a cleaner appearance.
Both de-icing systems work wonders to keep ice and moisture from damaging roofs, and we’d be happy to provide you with more information!
Contact Us Today to Learn More
Save time, money and hassle with professional roof maintenance, repair and de-icing services. Call Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows at (203) 345-1333 or contact us online to request a free estimate. Reach out and reap the benefits of our life-improving home improvement services!