Expert Siding Installation Services to Protect Connecticut Homes
New siding can add curb appeal, value and protection to your home. Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows installs durable and attractive siding products that transform any exterior, because giving our customers life-improving home improvements is what we do!
Quality Siding Materials From Leading Manufacturers
Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows installs a variety of high-quality siding materials. Working with your budget, style and maintenance needs, we can customize an eye-catching exterior from these versatile siding options:
- Fiber cement. Fiber cement siding is strong, heat-resistant and environmentally sustainable. With its natural look and versatile style, fiber cement siding adds a unique aesthetic that stands out from every other house on the block.
- Vinyl. Vinyl siding is an affordable, low-maintenance option that can add long-lasting protection to your home’s exterior. Vinyl siding is manufactured in many styles, colors and textures, making it easy to create a tailor-made look for your home.
- Cedar. Cedar siding adds classic beauty, superior insulation and cost-saving solar reflectivity to homes. It does require special care to look and perform its best, but our siding installation experts can help your cedar siding last for the long haul.
Benefits of James Hardie® Fiber Cement Siding
Siding not only protects the structure of your home from water damage, it also insulates and greatly enhances curb appeal. James Hardie® fiber cement siding satisfies all of these requirements and more, giving you many important benefits for an affordable price.
- Durability. James Hardie siding resists rot, cracking, splitting, swelling, insect damage, impact and even corrosive salt spray while maintaining its beautiful finish. ColorPlus® Technology ensures fade-resistant color that is guaranteed for 15 years.
- Beauty. Fiber cement gives you the beauty and charm of natural wood texture in a wide variety of styles, including lap boards, shakes and shingles. A multi-coat, baked-on finish ensures color quality and consistency for aesthetic appeal.
- Low maintenance. James Hardie siding products hold paint and stain beautifully, which is why they require painting only once every 10-15 years. This can easily save $10,000 in maintenance costs over wood siding.
- Sustainability. James Hardie takes seriously its company responsibility to support sustainable building practices with its manufacturing facilities and products. James Hardie products are made from natural and sustainable raw materials, about 90% of which are sourced from local or regional suppliers.
- Warranty. James Hardie offers an outstanding 30-year limited, transferable warranty with non-prorated coverage for the entire warranty period.
Connecticut’s Only James Hardie® Elite Preferred Siding Installer
Siding installation should be performed by well-trained experts, and Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows is proud to be the only James Hardie® Elite Preferred siding installer in Connecticut. That means we’ve committed many hours to learning the industry’s best fiber cement siding installation practices. It also means we have access to a large collection of top-of-the-line products, warranties and support directly from the manufacturer. When you trust your James Hardie siding installation project to our team, you’ll get the highest quality workmanship, factory-backed service and excellent results.
Fiber Cement Siding FAQs
At Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows, we get a lot of questions about James Hardie fiber cement siding. We’re always happy to help, so for your convenience, we’ve put together a list of FAQs. Check it out and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
- I’ve heard a lot of talk about fiber cement siding but what exactly is it? When you combine cement, sand and water and reinforce it with cellulose fibers, you get high-quality fiber cement siding. This semi-rigid composite material is extremely durable, strong and low-maintenance, which makes it a very popular choice for use in residential and commercial siding projects.
- What’s the greatest benefit of fiber cement siding? There are many benefits of installing fiber cement siding. It’s long-lasting, energy-efficient, beautiful and can add value to your home. But the greatest benefit is its versatility. Fiber cement siding can be engineered to replicate almost any siding material. If you want the look of wood, vinyl, cedar shingles or some other material, fiber cement can give it to you. Fiber cement siding is also produced in many colors so customizing a unique look for your home is easy!
- Is fiber cement siding really that durable? Yes, fiber cement siding really does stand the test of time. It’s a heavy material that provides reliable performance for decades. It resists UV rays, moisture, wind, hail, humidity, fires, pests and more! Unlike some other siding products, you don’t have to worry about your fiber cement siding warping, rotting or leaving your home exposed.
- Can I customize my fiber cement siding? In a controlled factory environment, James Hardie can paint your siding with proprietary ColorPlus® technology before it’s installed. That means the color will be uniform, fade-resistant and gorgeous. And because there are so many customizable color options, you can create an attractive aesthetic that helps your home stand out.
We’ve got the answers to these and many other questions, so reach out to Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows to start planning your next siding project.
Request a Free Siding Installation Estimate Today
Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows installs top-notch siding products that can safeguard your home for decades. Please call our friendly experts at (203) 345-1333 or contact us online to request a free project estimate. We’ve been improving lives through exterior renovations for over 50 years, and we look forward to turning your home improvement dream into a reality.