High-Quality Replacement Windows & Doors for Connecticut Homes
Windows and doors can make a bold statement about your style. Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows installs high-quality windows and doors that are visually appealing, strong and energy-efficient. If you want to upgrade the look and performance of your home, stop by our showroom and check out our wide selection of new replacement windows and doors.
We’re a Marvin Authorized Window Replacement Contractor
When it comes to making life-improving home improvements, Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows only works with the best product manufacturers in the industry. We want to protect your investment with windows and doors that are built to last, which is why we partner with Marvin.
Since 1945, the Marvin family of brands has manufactured high-quality windows and doors that are inspired by how we live. Over the years, Marvin has continued to evolve into three product collections that are organized by degree of design detail, flexibility and customizable design opportunities. These collections bring beauty and simplicity into people’s everyday lives.
Durable Therma-Tru® Doors
We also install functional, tough and beautiful doors. Therma-Tru doors are available with many decorative glass, hardware and finishing options, so we can help you find the perfect door to accent the aesthetics of your home. Besides their curb appeal, Therma-Tru doors also offer reliable weather resistance, energy efficiency and solid security. Fiberglass and steel Therma-Tru entry doors offer:
- Modern & sleek designs
- Rich colors
- Fire-rated protection
- Energy-efficient insulation
- Long-lasting durability
- And more!
We can help you find the perfect door to complement your home. From unique knobs and handles to decorative glass and sidelights, our team has customization options to give your new door the perfect look. And because we’re highly trained experts, we’ll provide a hassle-free installation that gives you quick and reliable results.
Signs Your Windows Might Need Replacing
Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows has the best products on the market but how can you tell when it’s time to invest in new windows? There are many signs to be on the lookout for, including:
- Difficult operation. Dried paint, old nails, warping and a whole host of other factors can make it nearly impossible to open and close your windows. Not only is this a potential danger, it can also make your home visually unappealing.
- Drafts. Drafts make it difficult to maintain a comfortable temperature inside your home. They can also indicate that your window doesn’t properly fit the frame, the weather stripping isn’t effective or the window materials have outlived their lifespan.
- Condensation. Fog on your windows can indicate a bad insulation seal. Over time, that drafty window can decrease your home’s energy efficiency and increase the risk of water damage. Condensation can also make your windows look grimy and dirty no matter how hard you scrub them.
- Excessive noise. If you’re standing by a window, you shouldn’t hear the car down the street. Many older, single-pane windows transfer outside noise into your house, which can make your living environment less pleasant than it could be.
- Higher energy bills. If your utility costs are higher than normal, drafty and inefficient windows may be to blame.
- Leaks. Moisture can wreak havoc on your windows. If you notice rotted wood, visible leaks or mold, your windows aren’t protecting your home like they should.
Some signs are more obvious than others. If you need help locating issues, don’t hesitate to contact Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows. Our experts know exactly what to look for and if we find a problem, we’ll point it out and explain all your options.
Window Inserts vs. Window Replacement
If our team locates problems with your windows, a full replacement may not be the only solution. Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows also provides window insert replacements. Instead of removing the entire window system, we can simply insert new windows into the existing window frames. It’s a great option if your frames are structurally sound and in good condition. A window insert replacement can save you time and money in the right situation, but if your window frames are old or you want to change the size or style of your windows, a full replacement may be the best choice.
With a full window replacement, we remove your existing windows down to the stud. This is a more extensive process, but it allows us to thoroughly inspect for any signs of water damage. If we see damage, we can efficiently repair it before installing beautiful, durable new windows. A window replacement also gives you more flexibility. If you decide you want to change the aesthetic of your home with a new window style or you want to change the size of your existing windows, we can do it with our reliable window replacement services.
Deciding between window inserts and a full window replacement comes down to your motivations, but whichever option you choose, our team can help! We have leading products, professional installers and exceptional customer service, so reach out to learn more about our high-quality window services.
Reach Out Today to Learn More
If you want custom replacement windows and doors, Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows can help. Please call our team at (203) 345-1333 or contact us online to learn more about our premium products, professional installation services and smart financing options. We’ve been helping homeowners since 1969, and we look forward to serving your renovation project with the integrity, care and respect it deserves.