Replacement Windows Contractor in Norwalk, Darien, and Nearby
Replacement windows add comfort, beauty and value to your Connecticut home
Affordable remodeling. Window replacement is a cost-effective way to give your home a fresh look.
At Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows we install replacement windows in a wide range of styles and quality materials to match your home's style and fit your budget. We work with leading window manufacturers to be able to offer the best products and warranties.
No matter what your reason for replacing your windows, whether it's greater comfort and energy efficiency, less maintenance or improved appearance (or all of the above), we can help you choose the perfect replacement windows to solve all your needs.
Call us or click below to schedule a free window replacement cost estimate in Westport, Norwalk, Darien, or nearby.
""...we were very impressed with the professionalism, courtesy and craftsmanship of the entire Burr team.""
Michael F. of Rowayton, CT
From the time we called to set up an appointment, through the completion of the project for our home (all new Hardie siding/trim and all new Marvin windows), we were very impressed with the professionalism, courtesy and craftsmanship of the entire Burr team. We would highly recommend giving them a call for any of your home improvement projects.
"One year later I am still very pleased with the results."
Patrick A. of Danbury, CT
I used Burr for siding and window installations. One year later I am still very pleased with the results. The work was done on time and per our expectations. The staff was very knowledgeable about the products being installed.
"My husband and I were very satisfied with Burr; it was the Smart Choice!! We have had several contractors in..."
Donna B & Barry S of North Haven, CT
My husband and I were very satisfied with Burr; it was the Smart Choice!! We have had several contractors in and experienced a multitude of problems, so we were very skeptical about having to find someone to do such a big job as replacing all our windows. We searched the internet and decided on Burr because of their various awards and their appealing reputation. From presentation to completion it was a painless process. There were a few glitches along the way, however Gerry [sales consultant] and Burr handled it with professionalism, and were very prompt in doing so. We love our new windows and immediately noticed that our furnace does not go on near as much as before! I’m sure we will see a savings in our heating cost this winter. We will definitely contract Burr for any future projects to our home.
Donna B & Barry S
North Haven, CT
Choose your window frame material
Whether you want to replace your existing windows with the same frame material or you're interested in a different material, we offer a wide selection of options and materials to make it easy to find the best match for your home's design and your other windows and doors.
- Vinyl windows: Vinyl windows offer excellent energy efficiency and durability at an affordable price. Learn more about our vinyl replacement windows and installation.
- Wood windows: Interior wood frames combined with exterior aluminum provides timeless beauty, durability and excellent insulative value. We can replace your current windows with beautiful, energy-efficient wood windows that are made to last.
- Fiberglass windows: Fiberglass windows are extremely energy efficient and can provide the look of painted wood in a high-performance design. Browse our fiberglass windows and installation services.
There are a wide selection of window styles to choose from:
- Double-hung windows
- Casement windows
- Bay & bow windows
- Sliding windows
- Awning windows
- Picture windows
Window replacement offers many benefits for you and your CT home
- Fewer drafts: Single-pane windows are often drafty and they are the least energy efficient. New windows are built better to reduce drafts and greatly improve the comfort of your home year round.
- Less maintenance: Old painted windows require regular maintenance. New windows made from vinyl or a composite are not only durable, they're also maintenance-free, never need to be painted and are easier to clean.
- Reduced noise: New windows can not only reduce the amount of sound entering your home from outside, but they can also reduce the amount of noise that comes out of your house.
- Energy savings: Replacing your old, drafty single-pane windows with ENERGY STAR® qualified energy-efficient windows can save you as much as $500 annually on heating and cooling costs.
- Added security: Most new windows are tested for forced entry and are designed with multiple locks to improve the safety.
- Enhanced curb appeal: New windows can improve your home's appearance - inside and out. There are many window styles and trim styles available to compliment the architecture of your home and your personal style. If you're thinking about putting your home on the market, new windows are a good selling point.
Get your free cost estimate for hassle-free window replacement
Replacement windows can give your home the look and comfort you need and provide potential savings on your energy bills. Proper window replacement can also drastically increase the value of your home. Get started with a free estimate!
Burr Roofing, Siding, & Windows is the trusted contractor for window and door solutions in Old Saybrook, Branford, New Haven, Stamford, Danbury, Fairfield, Greenwich and many surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.